On the occasion of the International Museum Day and for the second year in a row, the National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan, in collaboration with ICOM Italy, invites museums professionals to a series of workshops. The event will be an opportunity to share best practices and trigger dialogue around the topic “Museum collections make connections”.
The agenda starts at 2.30 with an opening plenary dedicated to the exploration of the topic of the next ICOM General Conference, that will be held in Milan in 2016. Later, a series of workshops will be run to share knowledge and experiences around different topics and latest trends in the museum field.
Session I – 3 workshop
- Curators and conservators. Superheroes in the contemporary museum?
- Digital for museums. The evolution of languages to sustain an integrated strategy
- Narrating the objects. Cultural biographies, personal stories
Session II – 3 workshop
- From local to connected. The network of museums throughout the Lombardy Region
- From complexity to sustainability. Evolution, uses and tendencies of non-expositive spaces in museums
- The Museum for all. Experiences of inclusion and accessibility
#svegliamuseo is honored to participate in the event as Social Media Partner and speaker, during the workshop “Digital for museums. The evolution of the languages to sustain an integrated strategy”.
Click here to take a look at the program and register. (The language of the workshops and the opening plenary is italian).
Realized: Social Media Partner: